Buenatura Gourmet values, above all, your privacy.
In that assumption, we are totally committed to protecting your personal information, so that it’s possible to build with us a solid and lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. To this end, we have developed a set of security measures in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection of the European Union (EU 2016/679) aimed at guaranteeing the transparency of our services and the protection of your data.
1. What are Personal Data (examples)?
a first and last name;
a home address;
an e-mail address;
an ID card number
location data (for example, the location data function of a mobile phone)
an Internet Protocol (IP) address
a cookie ID
the advertising identifier of your phone.
2. Who is responsible for processing the data?
3. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that we collect for treatment will only be those that voluntarily and expressly you provide us in filling out the forms of this site, namely,
• Name and surname
• Postal Code
• Email address
• Password (encrypted)
• Apartment, bedroom, etc.
• Tax Information (Company Name, Tax Identification Number)
• Receive Newsletters
In addition, as you browse our website, we collect information about the web pages or products you view, which sites or search terms have brought you to our website, and how you interact with it. This information is collected using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and generally include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on our website and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, reference / exit pages, and timestamps.
The entire website is encrypted by a Security Certificate, so data sent between the server and the user is secure.
4. For what purposes IS your personal data collected and processed?
Our customers and their trust in our brand are our top priorities, so we guarantee that your data will only be processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, namely the use of this site and the services associated with it, such as ordering and buying our products, direct marketing, customer support and customer relationship management.
Your personal data is collected and processed, for example:
a) when you make a purchase on our website, for the purpose of selling, separating and transporting the products or services you ordered and, also, for the purposes of billing and fulfilling legal obligations;
b) when you request the assistance of our customer support, in order to offer you the assistance you have requested;
c) when registering in our website, in order to simplify the execution of future orders and to manage and improve their experience as our customer;
d) when you subscribe to our newsletter, with the sole purpose of offering you this service;
e) when you browse our website, in order to manage your preferences, remember your registration and your shopping cart, and to improve our offers.
Your personal data will not be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes without your knowledge and / or consent, when applicable.
What legitimizes us to handle your data?
We can only process your data if we have valid legal support for it.
So, for this reason, Buenatura Gourmet ensures, at all times, that the treatment of your personal data is justified:
a) Because and when executing a contract (for example, when we treat your data as part of an order for goods), or;
b) Because of a legal obligation (for example, when we report your data to tributary and tax authorities), or;
c) Because there is a legitimate interest of Buenatura Gourmet that isn’t incompatible with the users rights or freedoms (for example, because of fraud prevention or customer satisfaction management), or;
- d) Because you´ve given us your consent to treat your personal data.
To whom do we forward your data?
Your data is or may be transmitted to entities with which we relate in the scope of our activity, namely, technology and digital services providers, conveyor companies and customs services.
We also share your personal information with:
- Shopify, to feed our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Google Analytics, to help us understand how our customers use our site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/pt-BR/policies/privacy/. To disable Google Analytics, go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Any subcontracted entities are bound to act in accordance with the instructions provided by Buenatura Gourmet and only for the purposes strictly necessary for their function, namely:
- provision of electronic payment services;
- processing of product sales;
- packaging and transport of products;
- solving problems related to the sale of products;
- receiving payments;
- accounting and billing;
- processing returns of customers' products;
- compliance with applicable laws, including anti-fraud measures,
- responding to judicial and governmental inquiries,
- protecting the rights or property of Buenatura Gourmet.
Finally, Buenatura Gourmet may also share your personal data if the company structure changes in the future, namely, in the event of acquisition, sale, transfer or merger of the company or part of it.
International data transfer is only legitimate if data subjects are assured a level of data protection appropriate to the RGPD, if they have enforceable rights and effective corrective legal measures, and the recipients have provided adequate safeguards.
7. How long IS your data stored?
As a general rule, the personal data we collect is kept during the time that your customer account remains active.
We may, however, retain your personal information even after you deactivate your customer account and / or discontinue using any of our specific services, for as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to avoid fraud and to protect our legitimate interests.
Nevertheless, Buenatura Gourmet guarantees to its users and clients that any personal information is safely erased whenever they are no longer necessary.
8. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Any data subject that has his personal data treated by Buenatura Gourmet has the following rights:
- right of access: data subjects can request access, obtain information or obtain a copy of their personal data;
- right to rectification: data subject can request the completion or rectification of their personal data;
- right to erasure: data subjects can request the erasure of their personal data;
- right to restriction of processing: data subjects can request the restriction of the processing of their personal data
- Right to data portability: when the processing of their personal data is based on their consent or the execution of a contract and is carried out by automated means, data subjects have the right to receive the personal data concerning them and to transmit or ask Buenatura Gourmet to transmit their data to another controller;
- right to object: data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data;
- right not to be subject decisions based solely on automated processing: data subjects have the right to obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to contest any decision taken by automated means;
- right to withdraw their consent, when given: data subjects can withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data at any time.
These rights may be exercised with Buenatura Gourmet as follows:
- Buenatura Gourmet, Unipessoal , Lagoas Park, 7 - 1º Andar, Oeiras, 2740-244 Lisboa [PT];
- by telephone +351 920 596 657, indicating your name, surname, address and e-mail and, if possible, a customer number, in order to facilitate access to your customer account;
- By electronic means, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by clicking here or on the Personal Data button in the footer menu.
In order to exercise the rights listed above, the applicant must prove his identity and the identity of the data subject and the powers of representation, if they are different persons, and his consent is also necessary to the processing of data for the purpose of identification and notification within the process.
Buenatura Gourmet will respond to your request until one (1) month after the exercise of the right, although that period may be extended by two (2) further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
In case of no response or unsatisfactory response, the data subject has the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority of his / her country of residence:
- In Portugal, the CNPD: https://www.cnpd.pt/index.asp
- Outside Portugal, several links: https://www.cnpd.pt/bin/links/links.htm
How do we protect your data?
Buenatura Gourmet takes all necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data. In that regard, we are constantly adopting security procedures to protect your personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access and against other illegal forms of data processing.
However, Buenatura Gourmet advises you to:
- equip your computer with software that protects it and the transmission and reception of data (for example, antivirus);
- set strong passwords for your client account (we recommend passwords with 8 or more characters, including numbers and uppercase letters);
- refrain from providing any person with any confidential information.
- HOW DO WE ACT IN CASE OF SAFETY FAILURE OF YOUR DATA?
In the event of a security breach in the processing of your personal data, Buenatura Gourmet will notify the data subjects and the CNPD, without undue delay, within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach, unless the violation of personal data is not likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
11. Do we use behavioral advertising?
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide targeted ads or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can turn off targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/pt-BR/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Digital Advertising Alliance (deactivation portal): http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not change the data collection and usage practices of our site when we see a "No Crawl" sign from your browser.
As discussed above in Section 3, Buenatura Gourmet uses means of tracking and tracing technologies (cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts) to maintain, provide and continually improve our services and to provide our users with a experience, such as tracking our users preferences and maintaining authenticated sessions, identifying technical issues, user trends and campaign effectiveness, and ultimately providing and improving the overall performance of services reserved for registered users.
Finally, the customer is subject to the principles and terms in force at the time of ordering, unless the law or competent authority imposes any change to them.
- Online dispute resolution?
For the amicable resolution of disputes, please visit the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
15. Do you have questions? Talk to us