Organic Patatera de Bellota 100% Iberica (100g)
Organic Patatera de Bellota 100% Ibérica
Sausage with potato and paprika
Patatera is a typical type of sausage from Cáceres and the rest of Extremadura made from Iberian pork and boiled potatoes. Seasoned with garlic, virgin sea salt and Pimenton de La Vera (paprika) and cured in a drying room.
Like many other types of sausage, patatera was born out of times of scarcity, when the lack of meat was made up for with potato to increase the quantity of filling. The use of potato, makes the flavor pleasantly mild and also makes this a spreadable sausage, something that also makes it unusual.
This Patatera is made from 100% organic ingredients.
From the outside, it looks very similar to chorizo due to its paprika content, but, unlike chorizo, the inner texture of patatera sausage allows it to be eaten sliced or spread on toasted bread with a drop of our organic honey on top.
- 100% Ibérico de Bellota
- 100% Organic
- Acorn fed
- No antibiotics
- No hormones
- No additives
- Low Cholesterol 70% unsaturated fatty acids
- 3 months maturation
- Ibérico de Bellota Meat and fat
- Pimentón (paprika)
- Virgin sea salt
Nutritional facts (per 100g)
- Energy kJ (kcal): 2491 (598)
- Fat (g): 61.4
- Saturated fatty acids (g): 20.7
- Carbohydrates (g): 0.0
- Protein (g): 12.9
- Salt (g): 2.0
- Storage Information: Store cool and dry at 5 ° -10 ° C. Protect from sunlight.
- Serving recommendation: Open the package before eating and let the Patatera rest for about 5 minutes at room temperature. At this temperature (20 ° -25 ° C) the Patatera unfolds its full, striking aromas.
- Shelf life: See label. Consume after opening within 3 days.