Organic Flowerhoney La Barrosilla 1kg
Precio de oferta
- fine consistency
- intense spicy taste
- premium quality
- 100% certified organic
- Without artificial additives such as glutamate, flavor enhancers, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives
- No fillers are used and no salt, dextrose, starch or sugar is added
- We do not sell mixed honey from several countries. Our honey is pure and from a single apiary.
Private apiary in Salvatierra de Santiago, Extremadura Spain
Properties of Honey
Bee honey is a product that bees make from converting the nectar of flowers, and that is used for purposes of complete feeding in the hive. The honey of bees has been studied as being antiseptic, tonic, soothing, laxative, diuretic and bactericidal because of its large amount of properties; and for its benefits to the human body.
Benefits of honey
The honey of domesticated bees generally has a rich taste and is mainly used to sweeten and prepare some foods, but the main benefit of honey is in its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and soothing properties.
- Take a teaspoon of honey for breakfast and use more energy for our daily physical activities.
- Another benefit of honey, with lemon, relieves discomfort in the throat, calms cough and lowers fever.
- A little known honey property is that it helps people who suffer from gastric ulcers by fasting just a teaspoon of honey and not eating for at least an hour.
- Bee honey helps you avoid infections due to its antiseptic properties.
- The wounds and burns are also cured with honey, as their antiseptic and healing properties help prevent infections and accelerate the healing of the skin with acceleration.
- Bee honey is a prebiotic diet that contains its own oligosaccharides, which naturally increase the population of bacterial flora, improving digestive health and the immune system.
Other properties of honey
In addition to efficacy in the treatment of skin wounds, cough and other respiratory complaints as well as calming effects on the body; Bee honey is also known for its benefits in treating allergies, lowering cholesterol, preventing heart problems and constipation due to its laxative effects.