Quinta da Amoreira da Torre – Red Reserve 2015
Quinta da Amoreira da Torre– Regional Alentejo Wine
Red Reserve 2015
Organic Wine (Sativa PT-BIO-03)
• Alcohol: 14,5 %
• Total acidity: 5,9 g/lit
• Volatile acidity: 0,91 g/lit
• Residual Sugar: 1,5 g/lit
• SO2 total: 58 mg/lit
• Ph: 3,63
• Varrieties: 60% Alicante Bouchet, 40% Touriga Nacional.
• Terroir: Quinta da Amoreira da Torre in the south of Portugal, in
Alentejo, a region with the required conditions for producing high
quality tradicional wines.
The Climate is Mediterranean with same continental, specially in
summer. The Soil is Mediterranean pardo with same granite.
• Vinification: The grapes are harvested and picked by hand. Only the
healthy grapes, with the best aroma are selected and used for these
wine. The alcoholic fermentation is made in inox deposit, the
malolactic is made in in French oak Allier 300 litter barrels, the wine
stays the barrels for 12 months stage until bottling. After bottling,
the wine ages for about 10 months in the bottle before being
• Recommended temperature for drinking:: 15º - 16º C.
• Tasting: Opulent aroma dark fruit, plums, raisins in compote, same
spice chocolate, eucalyptus and bergamot. Dark and very well
structured, soft in mouth, combining the touches of fruit and
compote and the ageing in wood in a harmonious manner.
• Winemakers:. Paulo Sendin and Carlos Ramos
• Productor: ATOW-Amoreira da Torre Organic Wines, Lda.
• Average production of labele: 7.867 bottles
• Our vineyard is certified as Organic Wine producer since 2008, the
certified entity is Sativa (PT BIO 03)– Sistema de Controlo CE.
• This wine do not use any animal origin product, is suitable for